Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Time really does fly...

I can't believe that my baby turned a month old yesterday. While the day of his birth seems like ages ago, his first four weeks at home have absolutely flown by! It's been so much fun being at home with him and getting to know him. Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)


Gearing up for a smile...


and it's a big one!...



and still showing off my precious smile!



Ready for a walk with Mommy and Cooper


Playing with Daddy




Looking more like my Daddy everyday

World's cutest frowning face



Posing for the camera



What a cutie pie


Having lived in the Dallas area for nearly 7 years now, I've found that my least favorite thing about living here is the lack of a Fall season. The weather tends to go from hot directly to cold, the trees go from green to leaflless, skipping over that crisp, cool Fall temperature and the colors of the season. I remember hosting Thanksgiving two years ago and having to turn down the air conditioner because it was still so hot! However, we've actually been having Fall-like temperatures lately, so Brandon, Isaac and I took advantage of it this weekend by walking around a beautiful outdoor mall close to our home on Sunday afternoon. We bought a few outfits for our little guy, enjoyed a couple of Sonic drinks (thanks, Mom!) and did a bit of window shopping. I hope that the weather allows us to have another family outing sometime soon! I also hope that this Fall-like weather brings the other joy of Fall - the turning of the leaves. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll actually get to see some color this year!

Isaac's ready for the mall!
Just before I started this post...

I hope you all enjoy the wonderful Fall weather, too!

4 comments:

  1. oh christina he is so precious!! congrats!! thanks for the pics!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those smile pics are the best! and I agree- he is looking like Dad. love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie!! Give him kisses and hugs from Grandmomma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet boy! They do grow way to fast!

    ReplyDelete