Wednesday, November 18, 2009

That's all he needs. He needs this....

Brandon and I went to the mall tonight to get some much needed clothes for our boy. He's had a MAJOR growth spurt this week, and has gone from wearing 0-3 month to 3-6 month clothes in a matter of days. Cu-razy. We had so much fun shopping for him, but I must say it was a challenge. We kept finding adorable things all over the place, but knew we couldn't go crazy buying a million things that he'd only wear for a little while. So, we did our best to go the sensible route, buying several pairs of pants, lots of onzies and one splurge. He'll probably be able to wear the splurge for like, a day, but Brandon and I both agreed we couldn't possibly leave it in the store. You better believe I'm going to put him in that outfit as many times as I possibly can before he has another growth spurt!


Here's a picture of Isaac and Mommy just before our trip to the mall. That adorable outfit he has on was bought by Daddy. Does my husband have good taste or what?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!! Look at how big he is getting! He is so adorable...I could just eat him up!!
    There is a definite resemblance to the other Rhodes grandsons, don't you think?? I love how he is getting chubbby....oh, he is so cute!!
    Give him hugs and kisses from Grandmomma! I love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, I forgot...
    I'm buying a thermos for you..
    not an ordinary thermos for you....
    a plaid one with the cup built right in..
    a something something something I can't remember...
    ...........and a brand new thermometer, too.

    ReplyDelete