Monday, March 21, 2011

Kate Elizabeth Pruitt

Last weekend, the fam made the trek up to Oklahoma City for a very important meeting with our newest niece, Kate! I could hardly wait to get my hands on this precious baby girl. She is just gorgeous and such a sweetie pie. Very content. She even woke up long enough for us to get some pictures of her with her beautiful little eyes wide open. Stephanie is doing so well this time around - moving about like a champ, looking beautiful and glowing with pride over her new daughter. Congratulations, Mike and Stephanie!

Sweet, sweet smile.

Isaac loving on his baby cousin

And, in true Isaac fashion, has to give her a kiss, too!

Proud Daddy with his new baby girl.

Isn't she lovely?

Already working on those choir vowels

Looks so much like her Daddy!

Miss Kate


I love you, Miss Kate. I can't wait to get to know you better!!

3 comments:

  1. You have NO IDEA how much I'm looking forward to Easter!!! Oh sweetness, a new baby girl in the house! I'm so excited... I bet you can't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww yay thank you so much for sharing these!! love it!! she's so precious-just like her momma and daddy and the rest of the fam. love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness the picture of Isaac loving on her is so precious!! Such a sweet boy!!! I love you, Isaac!!
    Grandmomma

    ReplyDelete